I have to start eating healthy and exercising because I found out in December that I have some minor heart problems and Cholesterol through the roof!!! So the other day I bought some Turkey Breast Cutlets and I wasn't to sure how to cook them. They look like pork chops so I just Googled Pork Chop recipes and this is what I found. It was SOOOOO GOOD!! The sauce is amazing!!
4 boneless pork loin chops (I used the turkey cutlets)
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 garlic clove, minced
1 can (6oz) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 cups cooked brown rice
Preheat oven 450.
Sprinkle both sides of pork with pepper. In a non-stick skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray, cook chops for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned. Transfer to baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
In the same skillet, cook garlic for 1 minute. Stir in orange juice, broth and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Pour 1/4 cup sauce over pork.
Bake, uncovered for 20-25 minutes, basting twice with the sauce.
Bring the remaining sauce to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Serve pork chops with sauce and rice. Makes 4 servings.
I also served it with steamed Carrots, Broccoli, and Cauliflower.
We will be making this again for sure!!
Also, real quick. Im walking in the Heart walk again this year and need team mates and/or donations!! there is a link on the side of this page!! Thanks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment